Havahart Spray Away Pest Repeller
Simple to install in flower borders, lawns or adjacent to garden ponds, the Spray Away is an environmentally friendly solution to the problem of garden pests.
Effective against most garden pests, including: Herons, cats, dogs, foxes, rabbits, squirrels, badgers, deer.
- Virtually maintenance free, the Spray Away operates from a 9-volt battery and a mains water supply, connected via a garden hose.
- Passive infrared (PIR) motion detector detects pests up to 10m (35 feet) away.
- The device responds by directing a three-second jet of water up to 10m (35 feet) over a maximum arc of 300 degrees; the sudden motion and water are effective at scaring away garden pests.
- Both the sensitivity and the spray arc are adjustable.
- After activation the Spray Away automatically resets itself.
- Simple, unobtrusive and safe for pets and children.
- Spray Away is a fraction of the price of some varieties of ornamental fish so frequently taken by herons, and far cheaper than the cost of replacing valuable plants damaged by deer.
- Water usage is minimal at around 2-3 cups of water per activation.